- Level One Heart Attack Program
- Heart Screenings
- Patient Stories - Heart Care
You Only Have One Heart, Treat It Right
Cardiovascular services at IU Health North Hospital provides heart care for adults through some of the most technologically advanced testing and procedures available. With one of the largest heart facilities in the region offering system-wide support, our cardiovascular services at IU Health North Hospital provides patients a combination of clinical expertise and some of the most experienced cardiovascular physicians and staff in the state.
- In 2009, IU Health North Hospital was awarded Heart Failure Accreditation through the Society of Chest Pain Centers. IU Health North Hospital was one of the first systems to receive this accreditation.
- In February 2011 IU Health North Hospital was the first medical center in the country to be awarded Heart Failure Accreditation through the Healthcare Colloquium. Learn more >>
- IU Health North Hospital received the ABC Award of Excellence for the best Cath Lab renovation under a specified dollar amount.
- Level One Heart Attack hospital Learn more >>