Having a cardiovascular procedure at Indiana University Health North Hospital means that you will have some of the best cardiovascular physicians and staff taking care of you. Our researchers and physicians are not only sought after by patients and other physicians in the nation, they are contacted and visited by people all over the world.
You are in good hands at IU Health North Hospital, whether you are experiencing chest pains or need an interventional procedure, the quality of service you have come to expect from IU Health Methodist, IU Health University, and Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is now closer than ever.
The treatment of heart failure patients is a major area of focus at IU Health North Hospital. We are committed to providing leading edge heart failure care. Learn more about heart failure and what it means to your health.
IU Health North Hospital offers comprehensive adult interventional radiology - arterial, venous and nonvascular diagnostic and interventional procedures as well as clinical consultation and evaluation of patients through either a physician or self-referral.
At IU Health North Hospital, we can diagnose and treat diseases and conditions including:
• Vascular Intervention, including angioplasty, stent placement and stent graft placement
• Arteriography and venography, including magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) and CT angiography
• Hemodialysis access and intervention
• Thrombosis for DVT and arterial thrombosis
• Evaluation and endoluminal therapy for renovascualar hypertension and renal failure
• Peripheral Vascular Antiography – diagnostic test using a catheter to inject dye into peripheral arteries. X-rays are then taken.
• Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) - also known as “angioplasty” – procedure used to treat narrowed coronary arteries of the heart.