- Physical Therapy
- Adult Speech & Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Women's Rehabilitation Services
- Pelvic Health & Continence Program
- Zionsville Clinic
- Concussion & Vestibular Therapy
- Contact Us
Our Zionsville location opened in April, 2012 and offers the same, comprehensive orthopedic and general physical therapy services as our other locations. To view more information on physical therapy services offered here, visit our Physical Therapy Services web page.
We are also very excited to offer our Pediatric Physical Therapy Program to assist your child with their rehaiblitation needs. To view more information on pediatric rehabilitation services offered here, please visit our Pediatric Rehabilitation Services web page.
Our therapists have years of experience with the orthopedic and general rehabilitation patient as well as the pediatric patient and will provide you or your loved one with the specific services that will suit your rehabilitation needs.
1650 Oak St. Suite 110
Zionsville, IN 46077
Free Adult Balance Screenings
Rehabilitation services will be offering free adult balance screenings at our Zionsville location on Wednesday, August 20. The 15 minute objective assessment will include:
- Assessment of balance and mobility, which help to indicate fall risks.
- Subjective information gathering
- Information on how to create a safe home environment
- If the patient would benefit from skilled physical therapy, and the patient is in agreement, a referral will be requested from the primary care physician.