Joint Replacement Seminars
Thank you for your interest in attending a joint replacement seminar with the Orthopedic Surgeons of Indiana University Health. We have completed our seminar series for 2015, but we will begin again in early 2016. If you are interested in learning if a joint replacement would be right for you, then please feel free to schedule an appointment with one of your joint replacement specialists who can help you determine if it can benefit you.
- Meet our dedicated joint replacement specialists
- Ask your questions and address your concerns about the procedure, recovery and rehabilitation
- Find out about treatment options
- Learn about IU Health’s patient-focused model, which ensures the highest quality of care, resulting in shorter hospital stays, fewer complications and a return to a better quality of life
- Make an appointment to find out if you are a candidate for total joint replacement surgery
To help you better understand and prepare for joint replacement surgery, watch these step-by-step instruction videos to ensure your surgery goes as smoothly as possible.
What to expect from Total Joint Replacement surgery:
- Pre-surgery consultations with the IU Health joint replacement experts will determine the appropriate path for your specific situation
- Post-surgery transition to physical therapy and rehabilitation so you can get back to the lifestyle you missed
- We provide you support every step of the way, from pre-operation planning to surgery and rehab
- Personal, follow-up care help ensure a complete recovery and a return to a better quality of life