It's Time to Listen. Start at a Joint Replacement Seminar.
If you're feeling joint pain and it's affecting your everyday activities, it may be time to hear from our experts. Attend one of our free joint replacement seminars to learn about strategies and techniques in joint replacement from the highly skilled doctors of IU Health. Let us help you get back to doing the things you love.
At each seminar you’ll have the opportunity to hear from and meet our orthopedic surgeons who specialize in hip and knee replacement surgery as they discuss treatment options for joint pain. You’ll learn about the causes of joint pain, treatment options and the patient-focused model of care at IU Health which results in shorter hospital stays, fewer complications and a return to a better quality of life. Seminars include a question and answer session for you to ask questions and have our team address your concerns about the procedure, recovery and rehabilitation. To learn more about what to expect at our joint replacement seminars watch this short video.
What to Expect from Joint Replacement Surgery
To help you better understand and prepare for joint replacement surgery, watch these step-by-step instructional videos that outline what you should expect during a hospital stay for joint replacement surgery.
Why Choose IU Health for your Joint Replacement Surgery?
- Highly skilled, nationally recognized physicians. The joint replacement specialists at IU Health are considered leaders in the field. Our orthopedic program is consistently ranked as one of the top in the country by U.S.News & World Report. Patients can be confident in the expertise of our orthopedic surgeons who have extensive experience—performing a high volume of joint replacement procedures each year for both primary joint replacement and revision surgery.
- Patient-centered, comprehensive model of care. IU Health provides high-quality, individualized care that’s tailored to every person who walks through our doors. From the first appointment through surgery, rehabilitation and follow-ups, we provide support every step of the way with the goal of getting patients back to their normal activities as quickly and safely as possible. This unique, collective approach gives patients the best possible care and gets them back to living the life they want.
- Latest treatments, better results. Our partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine combines cutting edge research with the latest technologies and most innovative treatments to shorten hospital stays, reduce pain and speed patient recovery times.
- Locations. With multiple locations throughout Indiana, our joint replacement specialists are easily accessible for all people in the state of Indiana.
- Commitment to replacing fear with knowledge. Not only do IU Health orthopedic surgeons provide exception joint replacement care, they are also committed to helping patients better understand the concerns that surround it. Through physician-led joint replacement seminars, consultations and a supportive staff, our team is dedicated to making patients feel comfortable and confident.