Billing Center Enhancements
- Billing Center
- Billing & Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
- Most Commonly Accepted Insurance(s)
- Pay Your Bill Online
- Itemized Bill & Other Tools
- Financial Assistance
- Billing Center Enhancements
- Contact Patient Financial Services
- Request your Medical Records
- Clinical Trials provided by IN Research
- Retail Pharmacy
- Request an Appointment
- Prepare for your Stay with EMMI
- Rights & Responsibilities
- The Strength of Friends
Enhancements We Implemented from Your Feedback
Indiana University Health is committed to making every experience you have with us as easy and hassle-free as possible. To do this, we seek feedback from our patients and guarantors. Based on feedback received, here are just a few of the changes we have implemented to enhance the IU Health Patient Financial Services department:
The Consolidated Patient Statement (CPS) combines both physician and hospital bills, processed in our billing office, in to one statement. There will be one statement per patient per guarantor, thus allowing the patient and/or guarantor to review all current open accounts.
We've increased the number of Customer Service Representatives to take your calls for more prompt and complete service.
An advanced phone system has been implemented, which allows for more automated services for our patients/guarantors. This system allows more services to be completed without speaking to a Representative.
An increase in bi-lingual Representatives, which allows for more prompt service for our Spanish speaking patients/guarantors.
All Customer Service Representatives are trained to competently handle both physician and hospital billing questions. They are also trained in HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act) regulations as well as insurance guidelines.
- If for any reason a Representative is unable to answer a question, we have management staff available at all times to assist.