Contact Patient Financial Services
- Billing Center
- Billing & Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
- Most Commonly Accepted Insurance(s)
- Pay Your Bill Online
- Itemized Bill & Other Tools
- Financial Assistance
- Billing Center Enhancements
- Contact Patient Financial Services
- Request your Medical Records
- Clinical Trials provided by IN Research
- Retail Pharmacy
- Request an Appointment
- Prepare for your Stay with EMMI
- Rights & Responsibilities
- The Strength of Friends
Indiana University Health is committed to helping patients address their financial concerns and questions. We're ready to help address any issue you may have with your statement or invoice, from answering questions on your bill to directing you to the proper assistance in case of financial hardship.
From our online services to our customer service staff, we offer plenty of options to help you with all your financial questions and concerns.
Please register for a My Services account for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to the following online services:
- Request an itemized bill
- Update your insurance information
- Update your billing address
- Send an e-mail to Patient Financial Services
Your Questions Answered
Before you contact us, please check our list of frequently asked questions (FAQs). You may find the answer to your question!
- Questions on our online bill payment feature
- Questions on doctor bills
- Questions on hospital bills
- Questions on doctor insurance coverage
- Questions on hospital insurance coverage
- Questions about Consolidated Patient Statement (CPS)
Automated Phone Services
With our 24-hour automated phone services, you can navigate a variety of touch-tone or speech recognition menus to pay your bill, check your balance, update your information, or speak to a customer service representative.
Before calling, please have your account number available. Your account number can be found in the upper left hand corner of the statement you received in the mail.
Contact us via telephone by calling:
In the Indianapolis area:
Before speaking to a Customer Service Representative you will be guided through a short information gathering process.
Quick Reference — Automated phone service options:
Press 1 for English
Press 2 for Spanish
- Press 1 to pay by credit card or electronic check.
- Press 2 to hear our payment mailing address.
- Press 3 to update your insurance information or mailing address.
- Press 4 to request an itemized statement.
- Press 5 for information on how to read your statement.
- Press 6 to request Financial Assistance.
- Press 9 to reach a Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Phone Services
To speak to a customer service representative, call the phone number listed above, select English or Spanish, and once finished with the information gathering process press the number 9 on your telephone keypad to reach a representative at any time during the call process.
IU Health Patient Financial Services Customer Service Representatives are available:
Monday – Friday, excluding all major holidays
8 am – 5 pm EST