Indiana University Health is committed to helping patients address their financial concerns and questions. We're ready to help address any issue you may have with your statement or invoice, from answering questions about your bill to helping you understand what charges are covered by your insurance.
Save time by using our online billing services
In the Indianapolis area:
Select Preferred Language
- Press 1 for English.
- Press 2 for Spanish.
- Press 1 to pay by credit card.
- Press 2 to pay by electronic check.
- Press 3 to update your insurance information.
- Press 4 to update your phone number or your mailing address.
- Press 5 to request a copy of your last statement or to request an itemized statement.
- Press 6 for information regarding Financial Assistance.
- Press 9 to speak to a Representative.
- Press * for information regarding your Consolidated Patient Statement.
- Press # to hear these options again.
With our 24-hour automated phone services, you can navigate a variety of touch-tone menus to pay your bill, check your balance, update your information or speak to a customer service representative.
Before calling, please have your account number available. Your account number can be found in the upper left hand corner of the statement you received in the mail.
Automated Phone Service Options
Before speaking to a Customer Service Representative you will be guided through a short information gathering process.
Speak with a customer service representative
To speak to a customer service representative once finished with the information gathering process press the number 9 on your telephone keypad.
IU Health Patient Financial Services Customer Service Representatives are available: Monday – Friday, excluding all major holidays, 8 am – 7 pm, EST
Other IU Health Billing Systems
IU Health is currently in the process of consolidating multiple payment platforms into one centralized system. The majority of IU Health bills have been consolidated into centralized Patient Financial Services. Select a hospital name to pay a bill that has not been consolidated.