The only way to determine your individual coverage is by contacting your insurance carrier. Your insurance card will have a contact phone number. Patients should not consider this list a binding agreement or guarantee of coverage.
If we were able to locate a website for your insurance carrier, the name below is in red. You can click on the carrier name and you will automatically be routed to your insurance carrier's website.
Please Note: We were not able to locate a website for all carriers.
Most Commonly Accepted Insurance(s)
- Anthem - Hoosier Healthwise Medicaid & HIP
- Anthem Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Cardinal Health Alliance
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Cook Group Health
- Coventry Healthcare
- Encircle EPO
- Encore Health Network
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Great West Health - CIGNA
- Humana ChoiceCare
- IU Health Plans
- IU Health Plans Medicare Advantage
- IU Health Plans - IU Health Employee Plan
- Managed Health Services (MHS) Hoosier Healthwise & HIP
- MDWise – Hoosier Alliance Hoosier Healthwise & HIP & Marketplace
- MDWise - IU Health Hoosier Healthwise & HIP & Marketplace
- Medicaid (Traditional)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Medicare (Traditional)
- MultiPlan PHCS
- Parkview Signature Care
- PHCS - Private Health Care Systems
- Sagamore Health Network
- United HealthCare
IU Health also serves as a referral provider for many other health plans. Please check with your plan administrator and/or physician.
Participation may vary by product and is subject to change. Access to Indiana University Health may require an authorization by your primary care physician or your managed care plan.