- Billing Center
- Request your Medical Records
- Clinical Trials provided by IN Research
- Retail Pharmacy
- Request an Appointment
- Prepare for your Stay with EMMI
- Rights & Responsibilities
- The Strength of Friends
The safety of our patients is important to the staff at Indiana University Health. An important area of patient safety is medication safety. It is our responsibility as your healthcare provider to ensure we are aware of all medications you are taking, both prescribed and over-the-counter drugs. The information you provide is an important part of this process. Watch this video to learn how to provide a complete medication history.
To best prepare for your visit:
- Bring a complete list of all medications you are taking. When you are admitted to an IU Health hospital, you will be asked to provide this list of medications.
- During your hospitalization, if your doctors prescribe new medications for you to take or discontinue current medications, we will keep track of these and ensure they are provided to your next healthcare provider.
For your convenience, we have developed a medication history card that will help you track the medicines you take as well as other healthcare information. When you visit your doctors or come to the hospital, bring this medication card with you to share with your healthcare provider and record changes to your medication.