Current Trends in Medicine
The highly skilled physicians of IU Health Physicians are featured quarterly in Advanced Praxis case studies exhibiting the latest clinical trends in medicine.
- Improving Outcomes for Early-Stage Cervical Cancer - March 2014
- Poor Outcome Following Sports-Related Concussions - January 2014
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection - September 2013
- Orthopedic Care of the Polytrauma Patient--July 2013
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in High-Risk Patients with Aortic Stenosis- April 2013
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
for Adults in Acute Respiratory Failure--January 2013
- Acute Burns--November 2012
- Peritoneal Carcinomatosis Associated With Colorectal Cancer--September 2012
- Multiple Myeloma--July 2012
- Undescended Testicle (Cryptorchidism) in Young Boys--May 2012
- Endotherapy for Chronic Pancreatitis--March 2012
- Deep Enteroscopy to Evaluate Small Bowel Bleeding—January 2012
- Progressive Infantile Scoliosis—September 2011
- Glioblastoma Multiforme—May 2011
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery—March 2011
- Reanimating the Paralyzed Face—January 2011
Serving Others at Home and Abroad
IU Health Physicians makes it a priority to serve others, even beyond the normal scope of work. Our dedication to patient care creates unique opportunities to practice medicine around the world. From right here in Indiana to the island of Haiti, IU Health Physicians knows only one calling – helping others.
Learn more about our dedicated physicians, at home and abroad.