How We Can Help
Women’s Health Treatment Information
Our physicians are dedicated to improving your overall health and wellbeing through the following services:
- Diagnosis of conditions. By monitoring changes in your health during routine exams, our physicians are able to diagnose conditions and develop a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle.
- Management of conditions. From family planning to pelvic floor disorders, IU Health Primary Care and Women’s Health physicians are experts in helping you maintain good health.
- Screenings. Our primary care physicians ensure you stay up to date on screenings, from Pap smears to mammograms to bone densitometry.
- Referral to specialists. When you need specialized treatment, we can refer you to highly skilled specialists while continuing to coordinate your care.
- Education. As your health concerns change, IU Health Primary Care and Women’s Health physicians can teach you about nutrition, exercise treatment options to improve your quality of life.
Women’s Health Locations & Physicians
Use the search options below to find treatments available in your area.
Find a Specialist
Enter a Zip Code to find a specialist at IU Health.
Women’s Health Support Services
The government websites listed below feature comprehensive resources on women’s health topics:
A Sampling of Women’s Health Support Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website provides resources on managing women’s health, women’s health statistics and an A-Z topic library on various women’s health conditions.
This website from the Office on Women’s Health hosts health resources, an A-Z topic library and news articles related to women’s health.
United States Preventive Services Task Force
This website provides a list of various health screening recommendations for adult women.