Indiana University Health is dedicated to research with the purpose of finding the breakthroughs that impact the health of patients. Our researchers and healthcare professionals have access to a variety of facilities and technologies as they conduct research, tests and clinical trials—everything they need to pursue each lead to its logical conclusion.
The findings of researchers at IU Health result in the development of new drugs and vaccines, medical devices and new ways of using existing treatments.
- IU Health Arnett Clinical Research
- IU Health Ball Memorial Medical Research
- IU Health Goshen Center for Cancer Care
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- IU Health Methodist Research Institute
- IU Health Methodist Cancer Center Research Group
- IU Health Proton Therapy Center Research
- IU Simon Cancer Center
- Indiana Clinical Translational Sciences Institute