IU Simon Cancer Center
- Research Centers
- IU Health Arnett Clinical Research
- IU Health Ball Memorial Medical Research
- IU Health Goshen Center for Cancer Care
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- IU Health Methodist Research Institute
- IU Health Methodist Cancer Center Research Group
- IU Health Proton Therapy Center Research
- IU Simon Cancer Center
- Indiana Clinical Translational Sciences Institute
- Investigational Drug Services
- Clinical Trials
- Research Libraries
At the Indiana University Simon Cancer Center, the physicians treating patients in the clinics interact with the scientists conducting clinical trials and investigating cancer in the laboratories. In all, more than 200 physicians and researchers are working to develop cures for cancer.
That teamwork leads to clinical breakthroughs, such as turning the cure rate of testicular cancer from 10 percent to nearly 95 percent today, among many others.