Correct Use of Diskus Inhaler
1. Place thumb on thumb grip and push away to uncover mouthpiece.
2. Thumb grip will snap into position.
3. Inspect mouthpiece for foreign objects.
4. Hold diskus in a level position with mouthpiece toward you
5. Slide lever until it clicks. Your medication dose is now ready
6. Breathe out slowly
7. Place mouthpiece to your lips and breathe in quickly and deeply
8. Hold your breath for 10 seconds to allow the medication to reach deeply into your lungs.
9. Repeat puffs as directed. Repeat from Step 4.