Correct Use of Flovent Rotadisk
- Remove the mouthpiece cover.
- Hold the corners of the mouthpiece tray and slide out and back in to rotate the disk. Your medication dosage is set.
- Place device in level position.
- Lift the lid fully to pierce the medication blister.
- Breathe out slowly.
- Place mouthpiece in mouth and breathe in steadily and deeply.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds to allow the medicine to reach deeply into your lungs.
- Repeat puffs as directed starting with Step 2.
- Each disk has four medication blisters. The blisters are numbered starting with 4. This will show you how many doses are left.
- Breathe in through your mouth.
- Use enclosed brush to remove any powder left behind.