Correct Use of Floradil Aerolizer
1. Remove aerolizer inhaler cover.
2. Hold the aerolizer base firmly and twist mouthpiece in the direction of the arrow to open.
3. Remove capsule from foil and place in aerolizer base. NEVER PLACE CAPSULE IN MOUTHPIECE!
4. Twist mouthpiece back to closed position. (you will hear it click)
5. Hold aerolizer upright and press both blue buttons at the same time. Press only once and release.
6. Exhale fully. Place mouthpiece in your mouth closing lips around the mouthpiece. Keep blue buttons on the left and right of the aerolizer (not up and down).
7. Breathe in rapidly and deeply. You will hear whirring noise as medicine empties. If you do not hear this, the capsule is stuck. Open the aerolizer and loosen the capsule. DO NOT press blue buttons again.
8. Hold your breath for 10 seconds.
9. Open aerolizer to check for powder remains. If you see powder, repeat steps 6-8.
10. Open aerolizer and remove capsule. Do not leave empty capsule in the chamber.
11. Close mouthpiece and replace the cover.