Parking Options for Riley at IU Health
Valet parking for Emergency Room patients and parents only, is available at the Emergency Room entrance on Wilson Street. There are three garages near Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health:
Simon Family Tower Garage
We encourage parents with children who are patients at Riley at IU Health to park in the Simon Family Tower Garage. The parking facility is located on Riley Hospital Drive just South of 10th street and has its own easy access to our lobby. Validated discounted parking is available for parents or guardians of Riley at IU Health patients in the Simon Family Tower Parking Garage.
Riley Outpatient Center at IU Health Garage
Located on Riley Hospital Dr. next to the Riley Outpatient Center at IU Health. This garage has ample wheelchair/handicap spaces available. It has a clearance of 8ft on the first floor and 7ft 6in on the remaining floors, for oversized and handicapped vans. Parking is not validated for anyone parking in this garage. IUPUI parking rates apply.
Wilson Street Garage
Located north of Emergency Services at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health's entrance. This garage has ample wheelchair/handicap spaces available. Parking is not validated for anyone in this garage. Regular IUPUI rates apply.
Directions to these garages are available.
IUPUI Parking Information
Garage Hours Parking Rates
To see what the cost of parking in various IUPUI parking garages, please visit their site for hourly rates.
All Parking lots & garages are handicapped accessible.
Garage spaces marked “RESERVED” are for doctor staff only. Visitors parked in these spaces are subject to immediate towing.
Cash, Debit, Credit Card or Check
You can be billed at home, the fee is $27.50 for this service.
ATM machines are located in the Hospital Atrium & ROC lobby
$5.00 Daily Valet Parking
IU Hospital Main Entrance: University Blvd & North Street
IU Simon Cancer Center Entrance: Barnhill Dr. & Michigan Street
$21.00 Monthly Inpatient Parking
Monthly Parking Permits are $21.00 for the calendar month. Inpatients may purchase them in Room 1960. Parking is permitted in surface lots marked ‘E’ from 8 am – 4 pm & Riley Hospital Garages after 4 pm.
Parking Options for Vehicles Over 8ft Tall
- 620 Union Drive (west side of the Union Building) has five metered spaces.
- The corner of Union Drive & Elmwood Drive has 10 metered spaces.
- Riley Outpatient Center Garage has 15 indoor spaces on the first floor.
- IU Simon Cancer Center has $5 Valet Parking at the corner of Michigan St. & Barnhill Dr.
- Riley Hospital Drive across from ROC Garage exit has two metered spaces.
Social Work Program Parking
Families with an inpatient staying overnight at Riley Hospital need to contact the Social Work department in Room 3546 Social work’s contact phone is 317.944.8312.
All clergy or parish/congregational visitors who wish to receive free parking while visiting Riley at IU Health must:
- park in the Riley Simon Family Tower Garage and bring the ticket into the hospital
obtain a clergy validation ticket from one of the Information Desks by
- signing your name and the name of your parish/congregation on the sign in sheets at the Welcome Desks, and
- by showing identification as a visitor from that parish/congregation (business card, pamphlet from church, clergy ID are all acceptable)
- present the clergy validation ticket with the parking ticket to a garage attendant at the Riley Simon Family Tower Garage at the time of departure
Barnhill Drive across from the Indiana Cancer Pavilion
Corner of Union Drive & Elmwood Drive
IUPUI PARKING SERVICES OFFICE CONTACT INFORMATION
1004 West Vermont Street; Indianapolis, IN 46202
Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays