August 23rd, 2013 | It’s a common childhood complaint: stomach ache. As a parent, it can be frustrating to know whether it’s just part of growing up, or if it’s a more serious disease or issue with abdominal organs. So when should you call the doctor about your child’s stomach ache? Here’s what you need to know about possible causes… Continue Reading
Patients and families can review the following resources for more information about allergy and asthma.
- American Academy of Asthma Allergy and Immunology: This site provides content from experts in allergy, asthma and immunology. Here you will find information on a variety of conditions.
- American College of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology: This site is managed by The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, which is a professional association of more than 5,700 allergists/immunologists and allied health professionals. There is information on allergy and asthma under the “Patients and Public” tab of the site.
- Allergy & Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics: This site is a family-to-family support network. It provides education and advocacy information for families with members with allergy and asthma diagnoses.
- Asthma Alliance of Indianapolis: The Asthma Alliance of Indianapolis is a local organization that strives to provide individuals affected by asthma with the knowledge and skills to improve their health and quality of life. On this site, you will find information about professional training, workshops and volunteer opportunities.
- Food Allergy Research and Education: This site provides a wealth of information about food allergies and anaphylaxis. You will find information about specific food allergies, as well as educational material and information about research opportunities.