Convenient Services & Amenities
- Prepare For Your Visit
- Make Your Stay Easier
- View Visitor Information
- Cancer Information
- Clinical Trials
- Events Calendar
It is quicker, easier and cheaper for patients to use the Valet Parking services provided at our two entrances: 1) Michigan Street or 2) Barnhill Drive. The cost is $5, no tipping necessary.
Within the building, there are a variety of food choices, as well as a gift shop, ATMs and a convenient pharmacy.
In addition to the interactive public areas, there are numerous private spaces for personal reflection. Infusion areas for outpatient chemotherapy feature various comfort details, including fireplaces, expansive windows and privacy screens. On the inpatient floor, we have a family laundry room, family shower room and children’s play area for the convenience of patients and their families.
The following areas can be found on the specified floors.
1030 W. Michigan Street Entrance (outpatient and inpatient)
- Surgery – Lower level
- Radiology (general imaging, CT, PET/CT, MRI) – 1st floor
- Outpatient Hematology Clinic – 2nd floor
- Outpatient Women’s Clinic – 2nd floor
- Infusion (chemotherapy) – 2nd floor
- Adult Hematology/Oncology Inpatient Unit – 3rd floor
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit – 5th floor
535 Barnhill Drive Entrance (Cancer Pavilion -outpatient only)
- Radiation Oncology – Lower level
- Outpatient Multidisciplinary Clinic – 2nd floor
- Outpatient Urology Clinic – 3rd floor
Our Guest Services and volunteers are located throughout Indiana University Health Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center to help guide you and answer questions.