- Prepare For Your Visit
- Make Your Stay Easier
- View Visitor Information
- Cancer Information
- Clinical Trials
- Events Calendar
Our team of social work professionals provides patients and their families with:
- patient advocacy
- lodging assistance
- transportation assistance
- financial counseling
- disability guidance
- health insurance guidance
- home care arrangements
- hospice services
- emotional support
- support in communicating with children
- end of life concerns
- communicating effectively with your medical care team
For more information, call 317.948.6086.
The CompleteLife Program is a complementary therapies program at IU Health that attends to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the whole person when the patients and families need it most. CompleteLIfe offers a wide array of programs and services in order to meet our participants where they are on their cancer journey or when dealing with the stressors of serious illness. By utilizing passionate and professional staff and caring volunteers and interns CompleteLife is able to nurture the mind, body and spirt through the following programs:
- Creative Arts Therapies. These are programs that utilize art therapy, music therapy and creative writing to facilitate a client’s discovery of personal meaning, growth and healing.
- Mind-Body Approaches. These are techniques that integrate the mind and body, such as deep breathing, meditation, massage therapy, healing touch, progressive relaxation, yoga and guided imagery.
- Patient Education & Support Services. CompleteLife is available to connect patients and families to community cancer support resources and IU Health services, such as nutrition counseling, social work services, chaplain or psychiatric/psychological consultations.
- Support Groups. Therapeutic support groups offer a safe place to exchange ideas about how to handle difficult issues, receive social support and emotional healing.
All of the programs and services provided by CompleteLife are offered free of charge to anyone touched by cancer or serious illness at any stage of the journey, including family members, friends and caregivers. The new CompleteLife: Creative Arts Therapies & Patient Resource Center is on the first floor of the Indiana University Health Simon Cancer Center next to the gift shop.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 317.944.0301 or email CompleteLife@iuhealth.org.
You can also visit the events calendar for updated information on CompleteLife support groups and event opportunities.
If you have any questions regarding your Indiana University Health statements, please contact Patient Financial Services at 317.612.2754.
If at any time the cost of medical care becomes a financial burden, please contact our billing office to discuss possible financial assistance options at 317.612.2754 or 1.877.668.5621.
You can also visit our financial page for information.