Mission, Vision, Values
Indiana University Health's mission is to improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
- Total patient care, including mind, body and spirit
- Excellence in education for health care providers
- Quality of care and respect for life
- Charity, equality and justice in health care
- Leadership in health promotion and wellness
- Excellence in research
- An internal community of mutual trust and respect
The vision that guides IU Health is as follows: "We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states."
Quality is working together to continually improve our processes and services to achieve clinical and service excellence in a financially responsible manner.
IU Health Tipton Hospital is a member of the American Hospital Association, the Indiana Hospital Association, and the Indiana Health Care Association.