What is the Tipton Hospital Foundation?
Tipton Hospital Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Indiana University Health Tipton Hospital, was created in 1987 to generate financial resources to benefit IU Health Tipton Hospital and its patients. Driven by the belief that residents of Tipton County deserve local healthcare, technology, and education, the Foundation seeks philanthropic contributions to ensure the future of our local health care services. The Foundation supports a variety of projects, including capital improvements, educational programs, medical or hospital related research, financial assistance for the improvement of the health, safety, and general welfare of individuals, and other services related to or in support of IU Health Tipton Hospital.
How is the Hospital Foundation related to Tipton Hospital?
The Tipton Hospital Foundation is a non-profit 501©3 organization, with offices located at IU Health Tipton Hospital. The goal of the Foundation is to generate financial resources to benefit Tipton Hospital and its patients, and supports the mission of IU Health Tipton Hospital.
How can citizens of Tipton County get involved with the Hospital Foundation?
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Hospital Foundation
- Provide sponsorship for “Friend” Raising events
- Participate in any or all “Friend” Raising events
- Include a gift to the hospital when planning your estate
- Volunteer time as a committee member
- Volunteer to serve as a member of the Advisory Council
Spread the word about all Tipton Hospital has to offer our community!!!