Reflecting the mission of Indiana University Health, IU Health White Memorial Hospital's mission is to improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
The vision that guides IU Health is as follows: "We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states."
- Total patient care, including mind, body and spirit.
- Excellence in education for healthcare providers.
- The highest quality of care and respect for life.
- Charity, equality and justice in health care.
- Leadership in health promotion and wellness.
- Research excellence.
- An internal community of mutual trust and respect.