Indiana University Health White Memorial Hospital is a full-service, 25-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for people of all ages.
IU Health White Memorial Hospital Features
- 25 standardized, private patient rooms
- Critical access hospital including swing beds for rehabilitation
- WiFi throughout the entire hospital with the exception of surgical suites
- Two surgical suites with an additional two procedure rooms
- On-site helipad for critical access transport
- Adjacent to two-story medical office buidling with access to primary care and specialty physicians