- Applications to our residency program are only accepted through ERAS.
- All positions are filled through the NRMP.
- Our goal is to match with the best doctors, regardless of whether U.S. allopathic, osteopathic or international.
- USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Part 1 passed within 2 attempts.
- USMLE Step 2 or COMLEX Part 2 scores preferred prior to rank submission.
- No prior failures on USMLE CS or COMLEX PE.
- USMLE or COMLEX results must be within the last five years.
- We do not screen applications based on minimum score, but prefer to see scores at or above the mean.
Approved Medical Schools
- U.S. Allopathic Schools: senior or graduate within the past three years.
- U.S. Osteopathic Schools: senior or graduate within the past three years.
- International Medical Schools: senior or graduate within the past three years. Must be listed on the Medical Board of California Approved Medical School List AND NOT listed on the Indiana Licensing Board Disapproved List.
U.S. Clinical Experience for International Graduates:
- At least three months of U.S. clinical experience required, but 12 months preferred.
- U.S. clinical experience or externship with written evaluation at hospitals in which the student or physician had meaningful responsibility for patient management decisions is required. Observerships do not qualify.
- Typically, we do not sponsor Visas.