What do our residents do for fun when they're not attending lectures, seeing patients and learning procedures?
- Pick-up basketball at local churches and schools
- Ultimate Frisbee games
- Bicycling on the Cardinal Greenway Trail (60-mile-long rail to trail initiative)
- Mountain biking on nearby trails
- Kayaking or swimming at Prairie Creek Reservoir
- Frisbee golf at McCullough Park
- June resident and clinic staff picnic
- Annual volleyball party (hosted by Dr. Shue and his wife)
- Annual residency and family canoe trip on the White River
- Bible study at local residents' homes
- Intern retreat at local Ball Mansion
- Annual chili cook-off/Halloween party
- Board game night
- Many more spur-of-the-moment dinners, get-togethers and shin-digs!