Ball State Student Health Center
Important COVID-19 Notice:
To protect you and our team, we are taking careful steps for everyone’s safety. If we do not contact you to reschedule, please plan to arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
- All patients will be screened. If the patient does not pass the screening, the patient could be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- One adult companion may accompany the patient (e.g. driver, caregiver) and will be screened. If the companion does not pass the screening they will be asked to leave.
- If the companion is a parent or guardian of a minor child and does not pass the screening, another adult can be screened, or the appointment will be rescheduled.
Here is what you can expect at your in-office appointment for your safety:
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients and visitors age 2 and older will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We follow strict procedures for cleaning surfaces between each patient visit.
- We have spaced out waiting areas to enable social distancing and set up new ways to limit your time spent in waiting areas.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Download the IU Health Virtual Visits app on your smartphone to proceed with a free virtual COVID-19 screening
- Or call your provider’s office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits based on your needs. If you have questions or would like to confirm your appointment, please call your provider’s office.
Open today until 4:30 PM
|Monday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
It’s no secret that seeing a primary care physician is an important aspect of your health and wellness. Keeping up with routine and preventive care early and regularly can make a huge difference in your overall well-being.
Conveniently located in offices throughout the state, our primary care physicians and team members are committed to promoting healthy lifestyles and preventive medicine through high-quality, personalized care for patients of all ages. With our highly skilled physicians, you can guarantee that a team of providers will be dedicated to getting and keeping you well.
Additionally, as part of a healthcare system nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report, our physicians have access to the most highly skilled specialists and advanced facilities in the state, including Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health and Indiana University Health Simon Cancer Center.