IU Health Arnett Physicians Cancer Services
Learn About Survey
Important COVID-19 Notice:
To protect you and our team, we are taking careful steps for everyone’s safety. If we do not contact you to reschedule, please plan to arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
- All patients will be screened. If the patient does not pass the screening, the patient could be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- One adult companion may accompany the patient (e.g. driver, caregiver) and will be screened. If the companion does not pass the screening they will be asked to leave.
- If the companion is a parent or guardian of a minor child and does not pass the screening, another adult can be screened, or the appointment will be rescheduled.
Here is what you can expect at your in-office appointment for your safety:
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients and visitors age 2 and older will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We follow strict procedures for cleaning surfaces between each patient visit.
- We have spaced out waiting areas to enable social distancing and set up new ways to limit your time spent in waiting areas.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Download the IU Health Virtual Visits app on your smartphone to proceed with a free virtual COVID-19 screening
- Or call your provider’s office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits based on your needs. If you have questions or would like to confirm your appointment, please call your provider’s office.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Cancer Center gives north central Indiana residents a leading choice in comprehensive cancer care and treatment. We provide new technologies, clinical expertise, clinical research options and a multidisciplinary approach to care.
We also offer you patient-centered cancer care. That means you are able to address your individual goals, values and condition. Your care team will acknowledge those goals and preferences in creating a personalized treatment plan for you.
At IU Health Arnett Hospital Cancer Center, our board certified physicians treat a wide spectrum of cancers. We strive to bring the newest and most innovative treatments to the region. Because your needs will change throughout cancer treatment, we provide convenient, expert services and resources to meet them.
Our highly skilled cancer specialists, including primary care physicians, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgeons, dietitians, physical therapists, chaplains, social workers and pharmacists work with you to develop an effective treatment plan personalized for your needs. Your treatment may include options such as surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy or even clinical trials.
As part of Indiana’s largest cancer care network, IU Health Arnett Hospital Cancer Center partners with the Indiana University School of Medicine and the Indiana University Health Melvin & Bren Simon Cancer Center, the state’s only cancer center with National Cancer Institute designation. These partnerships give our patients access to leading-edge treatments and innovative cancer research.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Cancer Center participates in a variety of clinical trials, which use new ideas and techniques to treat cancer. Many cancers, such as breast cancer, lymphoma, ovarian cancer and lung cancer, are treated using clinical trials. Clinical trials may include the use of new chemotherapy drugs, different radiation therapies or immunotherapy. Not all patients qualify for clinical trials. If you are interested in participating in a clinical trial, you should speak to your physician.
Additional Contact Information
If you would like to participate or get more information about clinical trials, please call 765.838.6885.