- Specialties & Details
- Ratings & Reviews
- Related Stories
Dr. Maclauchlan received his doctor of medicine from Saba University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training in family medicine at Indiana University Methodist Family Medicine Residency Program in Indianapolis, Indiana. He served as chief resident in his final year of residency. Dr. Maclauchlan is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Dr. Maclauchlan's clinical interests include preventive medicine, colon health, weight loss, diet and exercise. His expertise includes primary care and colon cancer screening and his special procedures include colonoscopies, joint injections, vasectomies, circumcisions, Nexplanon and intrauterine device placement, and skin biopsies.
Dr. Maclauchlan enjoys participating in sporting events, including football, basketball, golfing, cornhole and hiking, and spending time with his family.
Insurance plans accepted by this provider are below.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan
- Anthem Hoosier Care Connect
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
- Anthem Medicare HMO
- Anthem Medicare Preferred PPO
- Care Source Healthy Indiana Plan
- Care Source Hoosier Healthwise
- Community Health System
- Coventry/First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana PFFS
- Humana PPO
- MDWise Excel Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Healthy Indiana Plan
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Care Connect
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Medicare Advantage
- Parkview Health Plan Signature Care PPO
- St. Francis Health Network Tertiary Services
- The Healthcare Group Encore
- United DSNP
- United HealthCare
- United HMO
- United PPO
Note: Although this listing was accurate at the time of posting, insurances change regularly, and insurance plans listed may not be accepted at all office locations for this provider. Please confirm with your insurance company that this provider is covered by your plan before your appointment.
Specialties & Details
School of Medicine:
Saba University School of Medicine, Saba, Dutch Caribbean
Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis, IN
Hospitals & Affiliations
IU Health Methodist/IU Health University, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, IU Health West
IU Health Physicians, Riley Physicians