- Specialties & Details
- Ratings & Reviews
- Related Stories
Dr. Harinder Kaur specializes in Family Medicine and Primary Care. She went to medical school at Windsor University School of Medicine and completed her residency at St. Elizabeth Boardman in Boardman, OH.
Dr. Kaur currently has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5. Patients say that she is fantastic, attentive, and personable. One of her patients left a recent five-star review saying: "The Dr was not my regular Dr I was treated very well."
Dr. Kaur's office is at IU Health Physicians Primary Care, 5550 S East St, Indianapolis IN, 46227. In addition to English, she speaks Hindi and Punjabi.
Insurance plans accepted by this provider are below.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan
- Anthem Hoosier Care Connect
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
- Anthem Medicare HMO
- Anthem Medicare Preferred PPO
- Care Source Healthy Indiana Plan
- Care Source Hoosier Healthwise
- Community Health System
- Coventry/First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana PFFS
- Humana PPO
- MDWise Excel Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Healthy Indiana Plan
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Care Connect
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Medicare Advantage
- Parkview Health Plan Signature Care PPO
- St. Francis Health Network Tertiary Services
- The Healthcare Group Encore
- United DSNP
- United HealthCare
- United HMO
- United PPO
Note: Although this listing was accurate at the time of posting, insurances change regularly, and insurance plans listed may not be accepted at all office locations for this provider. Please confirm with your insurance company that this provider is covered by your plan before your appointment.
Specialties & Details
School of Medicine:
Windsor University School of Medicine
St. Elizabeth Boardman; Boardman, OH
Hospitals & Affiliations
IU Health Methodist/IU Health University
IU Health Physicians