No-Appointment Medical Care:
Open 7 days a week and holidays, 8 am – 8 pm.
Indiana University Health Arnett Urgent Care centers provide convenient medical care with no appointment required. Established IU Health Arnett patients can call 765.448.8100 for call-ahead appointments between 10 am – 4 pm seven days a week.
Urgent Care services include:
- On-site lab and X-ray
- Pediatric and adult cold symptoms such as cough, sore throat and earache
- Problems or pain with urination
- Rashes or sunburns
- Simple cuts that require stitches
- Splinter or foreign body removal
- Sports physicals
- Sprains and broken bones
- Wound care, such as boils that need drained or tetanus shots
Urgent Care or Emergency Department?
Visit an URGENT CARE center when you need immediate attention and cannot get an appointment with your primary care physician or for any non-life-threatening emergency. If your medical condition is life-threatening, go to a nearby emergency room or call 911.
Some examples of urgent care are:
- Minor cuts or burns
- Ear, nose and throat infections
- Sprains or strains
- Stomach aches
- Headaches or dizziness
An EMERGENCY is an accident or sudden unexpected illness that needs to be treated right away or it could result in loss of life, serious medical complications or permanent disability.
Examples of emergency medical conditions include:
• Heart attack, severe chest pain or sudden/extreme difficulty breathing
• Loss of consciousness
• Heavy bleeding that does not stop
• Major burns
• Severe abdominal pain
• Stroke, sudden paralysis or slurred speech
• Poisoning or suspected poisoning
• Severe head trauma
• Visibly broken bones
IU Health Arnett Hospital
5156 McCarty Lane, Lafayette