Mental and behavioral health disorders are now the fastest-growing and most costly type of health conditions. Unfortunately, most people in need do not seek care, often due to fear of social stigma, an inability to pay for care or a lack of access to providers and programs. Research shows there is significant business risk in delaying treatment for employees who need mental and emotional support.
Improve accessibility, reduce risk to employers
- Easy accessibility offering 365/24 hour phone access, emergency appointments and convenient location statewide
- Experienced clinical team addressing a wide range of issues - stress, depression, anger, anxiety, alcoholism and more – that can impact employees job and life, to help employers control healthcare expenses, improve productivity and reduce absenteeism
Indiana University Health Business Solutions has earned the trust of employees in organizations across Indiana. Our goal is to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction through achievement of positive outcomes for those served.
For more information, please call 800.745.4838, ext. 2 or visit iuhealth.org/employee-assistance.
Our experienced team has a range of multidisciplinary expertise and can provide your company and employees with a comprehensive program with easy accessibility. We pride ourselves in being a trusted resource that can provide proven results. Our services include:
- Short-term counseling, referrals and resource assistance
- 24-hour phone crisis line
- Management consultations and training
- Employee orientations, education and training
- Development of promotional and educational materials
- Critical incident stress management
- Multiple locations
Our services can help address wide range of issues, including stress, depression, anger, anxiety, alcoholism, job performance, conflict in the workplace and more.
- Build a high-performing, productive workforce
- Control health-related expenses such as medical, disabilities and workers’ compensation claims
- Decrease absenteeism and reduce indirect costs related to poor performance
- Improve your employees’ well-being and morale
- Enhance your company’s image
- Access to high-quality behavioral healthcare service 365 days a year
- Confidential counseling
- Convenient locations with extended hours
- Unique, individualized care plan
- Improved well-being and self-image
- Emergency appointments