Get Healthy Arnett
Indiana University Health Arnett Health & Safety Fair
In order to provide educational information and promote health and safety to the local communities it serves, IU Health Arnett will host the annual Health & Safety Fair on May 21, 2016. Over 800 people attend the Health & Safety Fair which focuses on providing education to children and their families about their health and well-being. Dozens of community organizations and IU Health Arnett departmetns will provide educational booths including a smoke trailer to learn how to escape from a smoky house, blood pressure and cholesterol screenings and hands-on CPR and AED training for families. Door prizes will be raffled off all day long.
At the Health and Safety Fair:
- Bring your stuffed animal in for a check up
- Test drive the drunk/texting simulator
- Dress up like a doctor
- Get a helmet fitting and take a helmet home from the IU Health Arnett Foundation
- Get a child ID made from the West Lafayette Police Department
- Learn 911 education from the Lafayette Dispatch Center
- And more!
New in 2016, attendees will have the opportunity to tour the new IU Health Arnett Hospital Medical Office Building.
Interested in having a booth or donating a door prize? Contact Renea Rosenbarger at email@example.com or 765.838.6463.