US 31/Meridian St. is now closed for construction between Old Meridian Street and 136th Street in Carmel and will remain closed through Thanksgiving. To access IU Health North Hospital or its attached Medical Office Building during this time, please click here for a map showing alternate routes. Please allow for extra travel time throughout the construction period. For more information, visit US31Closure.com.
- Learn Why We Turn Pink in October! You can donate to help our Breast Care patients today! Learn More
- Hip pain slowing you down? Join us for a free seminar to learn about the Hip Preservation Program at IU Health. Register Now
- Another location option, same expert care! IU Health North Hospital opens another Outpatient Imaging location in Fishers! Learn More
- Is a heart scan right for you? Get an affordable heart or vascular scan from the cardiovascular experts. Learn More
- He has a Riley doctor, but he's never set foot in a hospital. Introducing Riley Physicians. Expert physicians now treating the everyday needs of kids near you. Find a Riley Physician
Questions about Ebola: If you call IU Health to schedule an appointment or visit an IU Health facility, we will ask if you have travelled outside of the country in the past 21 days. We are asking this question to help protect our patients and team members, given the recent cases of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) that have emerged elsewhere in the United States. This is just one of the many steps that we are taking to protect our patients, their families, our healthcare providers and the community at large. Thank you for trusting us with your care.
My IU Health is a new and free online service providing easy access to your medical records and bills.