Internal Medicine Residency
- Refer a Patient
- Graduate Medical Education
- Student Electives
- Contract and Handbook
- Family Medicine Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Transitional Year Residency
- Medical Staff Bylaws, Organizational Plan, Credentialing Policy
- Nursing Education
Internal Medicine Residency Program
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, Indiana
The Internal Medicine Residency Program is a fully accredited program designed to provide a comprehensive experience in clinical internal medicine.
Our goal is to train a complete internist—a humanistic physician with broad medical intellect, clinically competent in case management and procedural skills.
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital has the distinction of being named one of the top 100 mid-sized teaching hospitals in the United States by a leading survey firm.