- Specialties & Details
- Ratings & Reviews
Following my completion of Otolaryngology Residency at the University of Chicago in 2020, I went on to pursue a one-year fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology at the Children’s Hospital of Colorado with a particular focus on craniofacial and cleft lip/palate care. I was thrilled to join the faculty at IU in the Fall of 2021.
Otolaryngology (or Ear, Nose, and Throat) was interesting to me early on because of the complex and fascinating anatomy of the head and neck. This focus honed in on Pediatric care due to an interest in the profound affect that pathology in the head and neck can have on a child’s quality of life. I love knowing that what I do can help patients grow and develop in the best way that they can so that their families can focus on enjoying their journey.
I truly believe that no two patients are alike, and as such I am a firm believer in approaching comprehensive care of pediatric patients as a team effort between myself, my team, the patient, and their family. My goal is always to use the resources at my disposal to provide the best and most advanced care for routine and complex patients alike.
Throughout my training and beyond I have published several articles in otolaryngology journals as well as textbook chapters related to Pediatric Otolaryngology care. I have also presented my research at several national meetings, including the American Academy of Otolaryngology and American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology meetings.
Outside of work I enjoy cooking, hiking, and spending time with my husband and our Golden Retriever, Daphne.
Insurance plans accepted by this provider are below.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan
- Anthem Hoosier Care Connect
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
- Anthem Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Medicare HMO
- Anthem Medicare PPO
- Anthem Pathway Essentials Network
- Care Source Healthy Indiana Plan
- Care Source Hoosier Healthwise
- Community Health Network - Employee Plan
- ProHealth/Community Health System
- CorVel/Corecare - Workers Compensation
- Encore Workers Compensation
- Health Alliance Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Indiana Health Network - Workers Compensation
- Indiana University Health - Workers Compensation
- IU Health Plans Medicare Advantage
- Managed Health Services Healthy Indiana Plan
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Care Connect
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Medicare Advantage
- MDWise Excel Healthy Indiana Plan
- MDWise Excel Hoosier Healthwise
- Parkview Health Plan Signature Care PPO
- Point Comfort - Refugee Medical Assistance Program
- Point Comfort - Unaccompanied Children Program
- The Healthcare Group Encircle
- The Healthcare Group Encore
- TriCare Select
- United DSNP
- United HMO
- United HealthCare
- United HealthCare Hoosier Care Connect
- United Medicare Advantage
- United PPO
- VA - CCN via United Healthcare
Note: Although this listing was accurate at the time of posting, insurances change regularly, and insurance plans listed may not be accepted at all office locations for this provider. Please confirm with your insurance company that this provider is covered by your plan before your appointment.
Specialties & Details
School of Medicine:
Loyola University Medical School, Chicago, IL
University of Chicago
University of Chicago
Children's Hospital Colorado
Hospitals & Affiliations
IU Health Methodist/IU Health University, IU Health North, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
Riley Physicians, IU Health Physicians