IU Health Arnett Physicians welcomes new Urologist, Daniel Abbott, MD
July 29, 2019
Indiana University Health Arnett Physicians is pleased to announce Daniel Abbott, MD has recently joined our Urology department.
Daniel Abbott, MD chose to become a physician with a specialty in urology to be an advocate for his patient’s health issues and help improve their quality of life. He strives to run a practice where his patients feel understood and are satisfied with their care. During his training, he had the opportunity to help serve the people of Honduras while on a medical mission trip. In his free time, Dr. Abbott enjoys golfing, running, playing lacrosse and listening to blues rock music.
Dr. Abbott is a graduate of Rush Medical College. He completed his Residency in Urology through Temple University Hospital. Dr. Abbott is certified through the American Board of Urology.
His Urology practice is located at the IU Health Arnett Hospital Medical Office Building at 5177 McCarty Lane in Lafayette.
Indiana University Health Arnett Urology providers are specialists in the medical and surgical treatment of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Cancer surgery
- Kidney and bladder infections
- Kidney stone disease and treatment
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Male and female urinary complaints
- Pediatric urology
- Prostate cancer screening
- Urinary tract infections
- Various laser and fiberoptic surgery
- Minimally-invasive surgery options, including da Vinci robotic surgery.
- Services for men include vasectomy, prostate problems, prostate ultrasound, sexual dysfunction and impotence, reproductive problems and infertility, and erectile dysfunction clinic
For more information, call 765.474.MYMD or 866.377.MYMD.
About IU Health
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. An academic health center, IU Health provides leading-edge medicine and treatments.
Stay up to do date with the latest patient stories, wellness trends and news updates from around IU Health.