IU Health Arnett Physicians Primary Care Walk-In
Important COVID-19 Notice:
IU Health Arnett Physicians Primary Care Walk-In in Monticello will be relocating their services to their normal operations located on the first floor of the IU Health White Memorial Hospital Medical Office Building.
720 S 6th St.
Monticello, IN 47960
Walk-in services will be provided Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
To protect you and our team, we are taking thoughtful, careful steps to ensure everyone’s safety. We will continue to conduct most visits through IU Health Virtual Visits or by telephone based on your care needs.
If your physician has decided you need an in-person visit, here is what you can expect for your safety when you come for an appointment:
- All patients will be screened upon entry.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We will continue to follow our strict policies and procedures for cleaning surfaces in between each patient visit.
- Waiting areas have been re-configured to support social distancing.
- We are also establishing processes to minimize or eliminate any time spent in waiting rooms.
Rest assured, your safety has been and will continue to be our highest concern.
The IU Health Arnett Primary Care department in Monticello has highly skilled providers to care for you and your loved ones. We offer same-day, walk-in hours from 8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Being connected to the IU Health White Memorial Hospital provides more convenience to patients and family members. Walk-in patients can be triaged quickly within the medical offices and transferred next door to the emergency room if needed.
Walk-in services are same-day and require no appointment.
When the unexpected happens, location matters. So does excellence. You will find both at IU Health White Memorial. You will find peace of mind that you have direct access to a nationally recognized healthcare system, and specialists when you need them.
What is a Primary Care Walk-In?
The IU Health Arnett Primary Care Walk-In in Monticello has dedicated providers that offer same-day treatment for non-life threatening conditions such as:
- Minor cuts and broken bones
- Ear and eye infections
- Cold and sinus infections
- Insect and animal bites
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Rashes and burns
- Urinary tract infections
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical condition, go to a nearby emergency room or call 911.