IU Health Ball Memorial Physicians - Muncie Internal Medicine
Learn About Survey
Important COVID-19 Notice:
To protect you and our team, we are taking thoughtful, careful steps to ensure everyone’s safety. In addition to in-person office visits, we will continue to conduct visits through IU Health Virtual Visits or by telephone based on your care needs.
Here is what you can expect to ensure your safety when you come for an in-office appointment:
- All patients will be screened upon entry.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We will continue to follow our strict policies and procedures for cleaning surfaces in between each patient visit.
- Waiting areas have been re-configured to support social distancing.
- We are also establishing processes to minimize any time spent in waiting rooms.
Rest assured, your safety has been and will continue to be our highest concern.
Learn what steps we are taking to keep you safe on our Patient Safety page.
Open today until 4:30 PM
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
When you visit IU Health Ball Memorial Physicians - Muncie Internal Medicine in Muncie, you'll receive care designed for your specific needs.
Our highly skilled team believes in treating you as a whole person - not just a symptom. At IU Health Ball Memorial Physicians - Muncie Internal Medicine, you’ll have access to a broad range of primary care services.