IU Health Family & Internal Medicine
Important COVID-19 Notice:
To protect you and our team, we are taking careful steps for everyone’s safety. If we do not contact you to reschedule, please plan to arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
- Patients are encouraged to come to the appointment by themselves and will be screened. If the patient does not pass the screening, the appointment could be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- One adult companion may accompany the patient (e.g. driver, caregiver) and will be screened. If the companion does not pass the screening they will be asked to leave.
- If the companion is a parent or guardian of a minor child and does not pass the screening, another adult can be screened, or the appointment will be rescheduled.
Here is what you can expect at your in-office appointment for your safety:
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients and visitors age 2 and older will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We follow strict procedures for cleaning surfaces between each patient visit.
- We have spaced out waiting areas to enable social distancing and set up new ways to limit your time spent in waiting areas.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Download the IU Health Virtual Visits app on your smartphone to proceed with a free virtual COVID-19 screening
- Or call your provider’s office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits based on your needs. If you have questions or would like to confirm your appointment, please call your provider’s office.
Open today until 7:00 PM
|Monday||7 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||7 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||7 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||7 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||7 am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||7 am - 7 pm|
When you visit IU Health Family & Internal Medicine in Paoli, you'll receive care designed for your specific needs.
Our highly skilled team believes in treating you as a whole person - not just a symptom. At IU Health Family & Internal Medicine, you’ll have access to a broad range of primary care services.