IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians Family & Internal Medicine
Learn About Survey
Important COVID-19 Notice:
To protect you and our team, we are taking thoughtful, careful steps to ensure everyone’s safety. We will continue to conduct most visits through IU Health Virtual Visits or by telephone based on your care needs.
If your physician has decided you need an in-person visit, here is what you can expect for your safety when you come for an appointment:
- All patients will be screened upon entry.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We will continue to follow our strict policies and procedures for cleaning surfaces in between each patient visit.
- Waiting areas have been re-configured to support social distancing.
- We are also establishing processes to minimize or eliminate any time spent in waiting rooms.
Rest assured, your safety has been and will continue to be our highest concern.
It’s no secret that seeing a primary care physician is an important aspect of your health and wellness. Keeping up with routine and preventive care early and regularly can make a huge difference in your overall well-being.
Conveniently located in offices throughout the state, our primary care physicians and team members are committed to promoting healthy lifestyles and preventive medicine through high-quality, personalized care for patients of all ages. With our highly skilled physicians, you can guarantee that a team of providers will be dedicated to getting and keeping you well.
Additionally, as part of a healthcare system nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report, our physicians have access to the most highly skilled specialists and advanced facilities in the state, including Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health and Indiana University Health Simon Cancer Center.