- Specialties & Details
- Ratings & Reviews
Dr. MacGregor chose to pursue family medicine because it allows her the opportunity to build lasting relationships with her patients and their families.
She believes in listening to her patients and working together to make decisions that are best for them and their overall health. Dr. MacGregor's clinical interests include the full spectrum of family medicine, including pediatrics and women's health. She is trained in performing colposcopies, contraceptive IUD and implant placements, joint injections.
Aside from medicine, Dr. MacGregor enjoys running, playing soccer, yoga, hiking and spending time with her family and friends.
Insurance plans accepted by this provider are below.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan
- Anthem Hoosier Care Connect
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
- Anthem Medicare HMO
- Anthem Medicare Preferred PPO
- Care Source Healthy Indiana Plan
- Care Source Hoosier Healthwise
- Community Health System
- Coventry/First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana PFFS
- Humana PPO
- MDWise Excel Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Healthy Indiana Plan
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Care Connect
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Medicare Advantage
- Parkview Health Plan Signature Care PPO
- St. Francis Health Network Tertiary Services
- The Healthcare Group Encore
- United DSNP
- United HealthCare
- United HMO
- United PPO
Note: Although this listing was accurate at the time of posting, insurances change regularly, and insurance plans listed may not be accepted at all office locations for this provider. Please confirm with your insurance company that this provider is covered by your plan before your appointment.
Specialties & Details
Hospitals & Affiliations
IU Health Methodist/IU Health University
IU Health Physicians