- Specialties & Details
- Ratings & Reviews
Nurse Practitioner Sarah K. Book specializes in Primary Care and Family Medicine for IU Health Physicians Family & Internal Medicine.
Book has been rated 4.6 out of 5 stars based on more than 400 reviews. Patients say that she is sweet, awesome, and generous. One of her patients left a recent five-star review saying: "I called and within an hour I was able to be seen."
Prior to coming to IU Health Physicians Primary Care, she worked as an RN in the Riley Hospital for Children Newborn Intensive Care Unit, and in the Emergency Department at IU Health West.
Insurance plans accepted by this provider are below.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan
- Anthem Hoosier Care Connect
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
- Anthem Medicare HMO
- Anthem Medicare Preferred PPO
- Care Source Healthy Indiana Plan
- Care Source Hoosier Healthwise
- Community Health System
- Coventry/First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana PFFS
- Humana PPO
- MDWise Excel Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Healthy Indiana Plan
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Care Connect
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Medicare Advantage
- Parkview Health Plan Signature Care PPO
- St. Francis Health Network Tertiary Services
- The Healthcare Group Encore
- United DSNP
- United HealthCare
- United HMO
- United PPO
Note: Although this listing was accurate at the time of posting, insurances change regularly, and insurance plans listed may not be accepted at all office locations for this provider. Please confirm with your insurance company that this provider is covered by your plan before your appointment.
Specialties & Details
Conditions & Treatments:
Birth Control Consultation
University of Indianapolis
Hospitals & Affiliations
IU Health Physicians, Riley Physicians