IU Health Bedford Walk In
Important COVID-19 Notice:
To protect you and our team, we are taking thoughtful, careful steps to ensure everyone’s safety. In addition to in-person office visits, we will continue to conduct visits through IU Health Virtual Visits or by telephone based on your care needs.
Here is what you can expect to ensure your safety when you come for an in-office appointment:
- All patients will be screened upon entry.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We will continue to follow our strict policies and procedures for cleaning surfaces in between each patient visit.
- Waiting areas have been re-configured to support social distancing.
- We are also establishing processes to minimize any time spent in waiting rooms.
Rest assured, your safety has been and will continue to be our highest concern.
Learn what steps we are taking to keep you safe on our Patient Safety page.
We offer walk-in services for primary care-related, non-emergency conditions when you can’t see your primary care provider.
Our team can help you get the care you need right away. This team treats many issues and offers services including:
- Flu shots
- Minor cuts that need stitches
- Acute neck or back pain
- Puncture wounds
- Runny nose or chronic cough
- Sinus trouble
- Skin rash, itch, sunburn
- Sore throat
- Tetanus shot