- Specialties & Details
- Ratings & Reviews
Brenda Rues has more than 20 years of adult nursing experience. Her interest in health promotion, disease prevention, and management of chronic health conditions inspired her to join the IU Health Physicians Internal Medicine & Pediatric team in 2013.
Brenda earned her Master of Science in Nursing from Maryville University - St. Louis in 2006 and is certified as an adult nurse practitioner.
She is married and has two children. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with family and volunteering at her children's school.
Insurance plans accepted by this provider are below.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan
- Anthem Hoosier Care Connect
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
- Anthem Medicare HMO
- Anthem Medicare Preferred PPO
- Care Source Healthy Indiana Plan
- Care Source Hoosier Healthwise
- Community Health System
- Coventry/First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana PFFS
- Humana PPO
- MDWise Excel Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Healthy Indiana Plan
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Care Connect
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Medicare Advantage
- Parkview Health Plan Signature Care PPO
- St. Francis Health Network Tertiary Services
- The Healthcare Group Encore
- United DSNP
- United HealthCare
- United HMO
- United PPO
Note: Although this listing was accurate at the time of posting, insurances change regularly, and insurance plans listed may not be accepted at all office locations for this provider. Please confirm with your insurance company that this provider is covered by your plan before your appointment.
Specialties & Details
Conditions & Treatments:
Only Sees Adult Patients
Hospitals & Affiliations
IU Health Physicians