- Specialties & Details
- Ratings & Reviews
Brian is originally from Fort Wayne, Ind. Baseball and football were very important to him and he actively participated as a Snider Panther. Brian also always had an interest in the medical field and took many classes to prepare for a career after athletics.
For as long as he can remember, Brian has been an avid IU fan and therefore, like so many Hoosiers, decided to further his scholastic career by attending Indiana University in Bloomington. He graduated in 2000 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition Science and Biology. Following graduation, Brian took a year off to gain valuable experience working as an Emergency Room Technician in Fort Wayne.
He eventually moved to Miami, Fla. where he earned a Master of Clinical Medical Science degree and Physician Assistant training through Barry University in Miami Shores. Brian’s time spent in southern Florida has definitely heightened his experience in the healthcare field and has helped him understand many different cultural traditions and expectations.
Brian joined ENT Associates of Southern Indiana in 2005. Presently, he devotes most of his time in a clinical otolaryngology practice as well as assisting in head and neck surgeries. Some of his responsibilities include obtaining complete medical histories, conducting physical exams, diagnosing and treating illnesses, ordering and interpreting labs/tests, counseling on preventative health care, performing in-office procedures, and assisting in various head and neck surgeries. In addition, Brian also manages our Allergy Clinic and provides skin testing and immunotherapy for numerous patients. This position is very stimulating and challenging, and allows him to utilize my educational and clinical experience, where a good work ethic, dedication and patient compassion adds to the satisfaction and efficiency of our health care facility.
In his free time, Brian enjoys golfing, snowboarding/wakeboarding, mountain biking, reading, camping and traveling. He has been blessed with two young children, Neely and Luke, who keep him busy and focused on making each and every day worthwhile. Brian is thankful for all the wonderful people in his life and want to continue sharing in the warmth and acceptance the people of this city have shown to him throughout the years.
Insurance plans accepted by this provider are below.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan
- Anthem Hoosier Care Connect
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
- Anthem Medicare HMO
- Anthem Medicare PPO
- Anthem Pathway Essentials Network
- Care Source Healthy Indiana Plan
- Care Source Hoosier Healthwise
- Community Health Network - Employee Plan
- CorVel/Corecare - Workers Compensation
- Encore Workers Compensation
- Health Alliance Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Indiana Health Network - Workers Compensation
- Indiana University - Workers Compensation
- Indiana University Health - Workers Compensation
- Managed Health Services Healthy Indiana Plan
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Care Connect
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Medicare Advantage
- MDWise Excel Healthy Indiana Plan
- MDWise Excel Hoosier Healthwise
- Parkview Health Plan Signature Care PPO
- Point Comfort - Refugee Medical Assistance Program
- Point Comfort - Unaccompanied Children Program
- The Healthcare Group Encircle
- The Healthcare Group Encore
- TriCare Prime
- TriCare Select
- United DSNP
- United HMO
- United HealthCare
- United HealthCare Hoosier Care Connect
- United Medicare Advantage
- United PPO
- VA - CCN via United Healthcare
Note: Although this listing was accurate at the time of posting, insurances change regularly, and insurance plans listed may not be accepted at all office locations for this provider. Please confirm with your insurance company that this provider is covered by your plan before your appointment.
Specialties & Details
Allergy & Immunology, Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
Hospitals & Affiliations
IU Health Bloomington
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians