- Specialties & Details
- Ratings & Reviews
Dr. Abeleda has been practicing family medicine in Indiana since 2010. He chose to practice this specialty as he feels family doctors are in the best position to motivate patients into living healthier lifestyles and improving the overall health of families and communities.
Dr. Abeleda earned his medical degree from the University of East Ramon Magsaysay in the Philippines, he went on to complete a family medicine residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Shadyside in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Prior to completing his family medicine residency he completed a residency in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Abeleda is fluent in English and Tagalog and is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Outside of work, Dr. Abeleda enjoys spending time with his family, running, biking and rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Insurance plans accepted by this provider are below.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan
- Anthem Hoosier Care Connect
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
- Anthem Medicare HMO
- Anthem Medicare Preferred PPO
- Care Source Healthy Indiana Plan
- Care Source Hoosier Healthwise
- Community Health System
- Coventry/First Health
- Humana HMO
- Humana PFFS
- Humana PPO
- MDWise Excel Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Healthy Indiana Plan
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Care Connect
- Managed Health Services Hoosier Healthwise
- Managed Health Services Medicare Advantage
- Parkview Health Plan Signature Care PPO
- St. Francis Health Network Tertiary Services
- The Healthcare Group Encore
- United DSNP
- United HealthCare
- United HMO
- United PPO
Note: Although this listing was accurate at the time of posting, insurances change regularly, and insurance plans listed may not be accepted at all office locations for this provider. Please confirm with your insurance company that this provider is covered by your plan before your appointment.
Specialties & Details
School of Medicine:
University of the East Ramon Magsaysay, Quezon City, Philippines
Philippine Centers for Specialized Healthcare, Quezon City, Philippines
Rizal Medical Center, Pasig City, Philippines
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
Hospitals & Affiliations
IU Health Methodist/IU Health University
Riley Physicians, IU Health Physicians